Learn how Evergreen can help you develop your innovative housing supply solution
Housing Supply Challenge Support Program
The Housing Supply Challenge, delivered by Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), encourages residents, stakeholders, and experts from across Canada to propose innovative solutions that help break down the barriers that limit new housing supply.
The first Challenge Round – Data Driven – invites applicants to submit data solutions or methodologies that provide decision-makers with better information to make housing supply decisions.
For more information on the Challenge, visit CMHC Housing Supply Challenge.
The applications for the Data Driven Round of the Housing Supply Challenge are now closed. Applications are in review. More details to come in March 2021.
How Evergreen can help you with your submission?
The Housing Supply Challenge Support Program, run by Evergreen, supports applicants of the Housing Supply Challenge by providing guidance, mentorship and the resources needed to develop and improve their submission.
Evergreen is providing support through the initial (Stage One) and final (Stage Two) application process:
Stage One: Initial Submission Support for potential applicants
The submission deadline for Stage One of the Data Driven Round has now passed. We thank all applicants for their submission.
- Contact us with questions about the Stage One application process and the elements of the Support Program
- Watch this General Information Session to learn about key dates and information relating to the application & evaluation process of the Housing Supply Challenge’s Data Driven Round
- Watch this Technical Information Session, led by CMHC's team of data experts, to learn about the data-specific considerations of the Housing Supply Challenge Data Driven Round.
- Read this resource for tips on finding the right partners to advance your housing supply solution.
- Access relevant resources, including our design-thinking modules to better hone in on your problem scope and start framing your solution
- Meet the Housing Supply Challenge Support Program advisors. The Advisory Committee supports partnership building, program design and resources as applicants advance their housing supply solutions.
Stage Two: Final Submission Support for successful Stage One applicants
The Stage One application process closed on January 20, 2021.
- Contact us with questions about the Stage Two application process and the elements of the Support Program
- Participate in workshops that will help focus and refine your initial submissions and provide guidance on implementation
- Meet with experts ideally matched to you and your project, who will provide guidance on improving your final submission
The Housing Supply Challenge Support Program is here to provide guidance and assist you with your Housing Supply Challenge questions. Contact us today with questions and to start an application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Information about the Housing Supply Challenge.
Meet the advisors
The Advisory Committee supports partnership building, program design and resources as applicants advance their housing supply solutions.
Housing Supply Innovation Resources
A one-stop-shop for housing solutions, including profiles of innovative solutions, problem-scoping and solution-framing guides, and more!